Friday, March 7, 2008

My review of the new iProcrastinate

iProcrastinate is my new toy for 2008! It basically helps you do anything else instead of what it is you are supposed to be doing. For instance, right now I should be writing and finishing my screenplay, but instead iProcrastinate is enabling me to do totally useless things with my time; creating a blog, answering emails, refereeing fights between my dog and cat(the cat won!), challenging myself to a game of darts, surfing the proverbial "internets", organizing my sock draw, etc.
If you find yourself constantly doing what your supposed to, like getting thru "to-do" lists with ease, achieving goals and keeping appointments, then iProcrastinate is definitely something you need to help you push back, well, everything! It's a MUST HAVE for all you urgency stricken people. What does it run on you ask? Well it runs on a very sophisticated algorithm that has two main parts to it that allow it configure your high priority duties and defenestrate them. For you tech junkies here is the basic format code that the iProcrastinate uses. 1) Do it today. 2) Tomorrow will be today tomorrow. It seems simple doesn't it? But believe you me, it's very complex and that is the beauty of it. I mean to constantly push back important things to do and pile them one on top of the other for days and weeks on end while at the same time providing many many useless and time devouring things to do is no easy task for any 3g gadget. You can even program it to allow you to do those important things at the very last possible minute or to just ignore them completely. It really is fantastic, and a synch to use.
iProcrastinate is compatible with iphone, ipod, itouchmyself, and anything else with an "i" in front of it.
So get out there and get one TODAY...or just wait till tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I remember using the phrase "A Round Tuitt", as in "When are you going to clean out the garage?" "I don't know, I guess when I get around to it"

    Jake

    ReplyDelete